2016 General Election Voter Guide is available! Click VOTERS GUIDE at left.
Be sure to click on Voter Information and Events, above, to check on local candidate forums as well as information about candidates.
Links to the videos of the proposed Athens income tax increase discussion and Candidate Forums are on the Events page.
Also, if you are wondering about various voting rules and changes in procedures, LWVO has put together a helpful site: “What should Ohio Voters know for 2016?”. You can click on this link to get that informtion.
For information about the May 2016 Annual Meeting and photos of the event, click Annual Meeting link at left.
The League of Women Voters, an
does not support candidates or political parties
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at the HAVAR office, 396 Richland Avenue, Athens, 6:00 p.m. All are welcome.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information