The Voter Guide for the 2015 Primary election of Democratic candidates for the at-large City Council seats is online. Click here to go to the Guide. Six candidates; 3 will be selected for the General election.
Member Kevin Martin Reports on Homeless Veterans Study, commissioned by the League of Women Voters of Ohio with a grant from the Joyce Foundation. To read the report, click here.
Click on Events in the red box above for information about Programs scheduled for the remainder of the fiscal year.
The League of Women Voters, a
nonpartisan political organization,
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at the HAVAR office, 396 Richland Avenue, Athens, 6:00 p.m. All are welcome.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information