Recent information from the state League re: 2011 gerrymandering results and some recources re: fracking. Click this link.
Information about Candidate Forums can be found by clicking on the link to Events above.
The Athens County Voter's Guide for the November 2014 Election
can be accessed by clicking this link.
And be sure to go to Voter Information on the red bar above
for links to all the essential information about
voting, your sample ballot, polling locations, etc.
A Voters' Guide for Statewide Candidates and Issues is provided by the League of Women Voters of Ohio (LWVO) at this site.
Click this link to go to list of local Issues/Questions: 5 for all Athens County, 2 more for Athens City alone, and another 28 for other individual areas throughout the county.
Here is where to find out the hours for voting in person: click here, then scroll down on the Board of Elections home page.
And please note that the Board of Elections has a NEW home page!
The League of Women Voters, a
nonpartisan political organization,
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at the HAVAR office, 396 Richland Avenue, Athens, 7:00 p.m. All are welcome.
Note: The October meeting will take place on the 5th Thursday, October 30.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information