Information about Candidate Forums can be found by clicking on Notes/Events above.
The Voter's Guide for the November 2014 Election can be accessed by clicking this link.
Click this link to go to list of Issues/Questions: 6 for all Athens County, 2 for Athens City, and another 28 for other areas throughout the county.
Here is where to find out the hours for voting in person: click here, then scroll down on the Board of Elections home page.
And please note that the Board of Elections has a NEW home page!
The League of Women Voters, a
nonpartisan political organization,
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at the HAVAR office, 396 Richland Avenue, Athens, 6:00 p.m. All are welcome.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information