Candidates and Issues for the May Primary in Athens County are listed at the Board of Elections web site. Click here to see all candidates and the one issue.
Click on Events in the red box above for information about Programs scheduled for the remainder of the fiscal year.
The League of Women Voters, a
nonpartisan political organization,
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at the HAVAR office, 396 Richland Avenue, Athens, 6:00 p.m. All are welcome.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information