2015 Annual Meeting
At its Annual Meeting, LWVAC
Adopted a budget for the year of $6,414
Approved Program Plans for the fiscal year
Mary Costello as Co-President
David McCoy as Vice President
Debbie Schmieding as Secretary
Beverly Flanigan and Carol Patterson as Directors
Tanya Conrath as new Director
Presented the annual Spirit Award to Mary Costello
Presented the annual Wiseman Award to Judge Robert Stewart
Participated in discussion of LWVO’s position on
Juvenile Justice led by Tanya Conrath and
State & Local Taxation led by Ceil Weldon
Click on Events in the red box above for information about Programs scheduled for the remainder of the fiscal year.
The League of Women Voters, a
nonpartisan political organization,
- encourages informed and active participation in government,
- works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and
- influences public policy through eduation and advocacy.
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting one of our officers/board members listed at left.
Board Meetings 4th Thursday of every month at the HAVAR office, 396 Richland Avenue, Athens, 6:00 p.m. All are welcome.
How Can We Help You?
- Register to Vote; Candidates/Issues; Where to Vote; etc. Click above on VOTER INFORMATION
- Information about General Meetings, Special Events. Click on NOTES/EVENTS above.
- Click this link for recent State League information